By purchasing merchandise, gift cards, and/or e-gift cards from the IvyMay & Co. Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Sale Terms"), including the Dispute Resolution provision found below with its arbitration agreement and jury trial and class action waivers. Any of the following situations may be referred to as an order that was purchased from the IvyMay & Co. Website: (i) you placed an order via IvyMay & Co. Website (desktop or mobile); or (ii) you placed an order via the telephone.
The current version of the Sale Terms is available at IvyMayCo.com. Because the Sale Terms are subject to change at any moment, please review and save a copy of the Sale Terms prior to placing an order. If you have questions in regards to these Sale Terms and/or any aspect of your order, then please contact the IvyMay & Co. Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com.
Order and Acceptance
- Each part of an order that you submit to IvyMay & Co. constitutes an offer to make a purchase. If you have placed your order through the IvyMay & Co. Website, then, after IvyMay & Co. receives your order, you will receive an email from IvyMay & Co. confirming receipt of your order (usually in minutes). If you do not receive an email from IvyMay & Co. confirming receipt of an order that you placed, please contact the IvyMay & Co. Customer Service Department at the contact information provided above before you attempt to resubmit the same order. Please note that IvyMay & Co. confirmation of receipt of your order does not equate to IvyMay & Co. acceptance of your order.
- IvyMay & Co. is not deemed to have accepted any part of your order until the requested item(s) has/have been marked for delivery or shipment and IvyMay & Co. has sent a Delivery/Shipment Confirmation Email or Text.
- If IvyMay & Co. rejects your order due to an error in pricing and/or other information, then IvyMay & Co. will notify you at the email address that you have provided. Once the error has been corrected, IvyMay & Co. will ask you whether or not you would like to re-submit your order. If IvyMay & Co. has notified you that your order has been accepted by sending you a Delivery/Shipment Confirmation Email or Text, then you will not be required to pay a price that is greater than the Order Total that is listed in the email. If IvyMay & Co. has distributed merchandise that is different from the description of the relevant merchandise (as displayed on the IvyMay & Co.Website at the time at which you placed your order), then you may request a return or an exchange. For additional details, please review the IvyMay & Co. Return Policy below.
Although it is unlikely that IvyMay & Co. would refuse to accept an order, IvyMay & Co. reserves the right to deny any order for any reason, including where the following situations arise:
Product and Pricing Information or Changes
IvyMay & Co. strives to provide the most accurate and up-to-date representations of our products on our Website. We take reasonable steps to ensure that pricing, product descriptions, promotions, offers, availability, and other aspects not enumerated are correct at the time the relevant information is entered into the system. However, occasionally, our Website may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to pricing, and other aspects of products. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any product information is incorrect at any time without prior notice. This includes the right to cancel your order after it has been submitted if there are any inaccuracies on our Website. If this occurs, then IvyMay & Co. will contact you so that you are aware of the situation. If you believe your order has been cancelled by mistake, please contact IvyMay & Co. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Error(s) in Billing, Payment, and/or Shipping Information
Some orders cannot be processed due to erroneous information that you have provided, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Incorrect credit card or debit card number, expiration date, and/or security value.
- Other incorrect information regarding payment types.
- Incorrect billing information (e.g. when you provide billing information that is inconsistent with the billing information that your financial institution has on record).
- Insufficient or incorrect information regarding your shipping address (e.g. street address, city, state, zip or postal code, etc.).
- Suspected fraudulent information.
Delayed Shipment or Unavailability of Merchandise
If an item of merchandise is delayed out of the IvyMay & Co. fulfillment center or becomes unavailable, then IvyMay & Co. may cancel the order. If this occurs, then IvyMay & Co. will contact you so that you are aware of the situation.
Previous Fraudulent Order History
IvyMay & Co. may refuse to accept any order if fraudulent activity is suspected. IvyMay & Co. may refuse to process any subsequent order from a customer who has a history of placing fraudulent orders. IvyMay & Co. may refuse any order that is connected with a previous credit card dispute.
Custom and Personalized Products
Custom and personalized product sales are final and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, cancellations or alterations. Custom and personalized products include, but are not limited to, products that are obtained by customer request. If you are unsure whether a product is custom or personalized, please contact the Customer Service Department before placing the order.
Returns and Exchanges
IvyMay & Co. guarantees that plants are free of pests & root rot but requires that you must contact IvyMay & Co. within 72 hours of your delivery or shipment if you notice pests or root rot. We cannot guarantee that plant size or length is the same as the stock photo. If you are not satisfied with your purchase made on the IvyMay & Co. Website or App, return it to us for a refund or exchange subject to the following terms:
- For a full refund on plants, return any plants with pests or root rot by requesting pick-up or drop-off at IvyMay & Co. Headquarters. Please email email@example.com to request a return.
- We do not offer returns or exchanges based on unidentical products to our stock photos in regards to length, foliage patterns or size of the plants or other products.
- Non-perishable items can be returned by shipping back to us. Buyer is responsible for shipping fees.
Promotional Returns: All applicable promotions, discounts, offers, and free or discounted items granted as part of a qualifying purchase will be prorated and applied to your subsequent refund amount. If complimentary merchandise received as part of a qualifying purchase in not included in a return that results in the original transaction falling below the qualifying purchase threshold, and the return transaction is insufficient to cover the value of the complimentary merchandise, you will only be eligible to receive merchandise credit for the value of the return.
Once we process your return, you will receive an email notification regarding your refund.
Customer Initiated Order Cancellations and Changes
You may make changes to or cancel your order at any time prior to the packing of your order in the IvyMay & Co. Fulfillment Center. To make changes to or cancel your order, please contact the IvyMay & Co. Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices and Payments
IvyMay & Co. may vary the price of its products at any time based on supplier rates. After we accept an order, we will not alter the price, but reserve the right to make price adjustments after your order.
Limitation of Liability
We have a “pet-friendly” plants section & we do not take any responsibility for plant toxicity with children or pets in the home. We hold ourselves free of any liability for what happens after our order has been delivered.